Shift Lead—Nisqually Markets (Frederickson)
The shift lead cashier position is responsible for maintaining policies and procedures as per company standard, is responsible for the efficient expedition of all transactions as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer-friendly environment. This includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Oversee and authorize returns, exchanges, merchandise credits; assures the completion of all POS transactions and the proper control of all cash at the POS registers according to company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting in training of new cashiers.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of change and having access to safe combinations and managers keys.
- Ensures compliance of company policies, procedures, and practices; and supports Company loss prevention efforts.
- Oversees the productivity, breaks and daily scheduling of all cashiers and communicates performance issues to management.
- Provides orderly maintenance of merchandise.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Organizational Skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and/or crouching. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position requires open availability and flexibility to work any hours or days throughout the week. This is for a graveyard position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Consistency and quality drink preparation
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow direction and recipes
- $18.75/hour + $0.50 shift differential
Nisqually Markets is Native hiring preference for enrolled members of the Nisqually Indian Tribe or other Federally recognized Indian Tribe. Please attach a copy of Tribal ID card with resume.