Nisqually Markets, LLC is seeking a Gas Attendant for our Frederickson location. Nisqually Markets, LLC is a subsidiary of the Medicine Creek Enterprise Corporation, which operates retail gasoline and convenience stores in Thurston and Pierce Counties. We are growing rapidly with the much-anticipated opening of several new stores. If you are a proven team leader, with experience in merchandising, inventory control and P&L responsibility we are looking for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service skills – welcome all guests to our Market with a professional demeanor
- Run enthusiastically to every car and offer to pump gas
- Run into store to make change or get merchandise for transactions at the gas pumps
- Inform customers of special inside store
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding customer satisfaction.
- Assist in maintaining a preventative loss plan.
- Maintain compliance to all safety rules, laws, and regulations.
- Maintain the physical appearance and cleanliness of the store and outdoor area of the property.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Availability – from 7am to 7pm
- Must be able to pass a retail math test
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, be able to stand, walk and run for long periods of time, climb and balance on a ladder, stoop and bend.
- Must be able to pass nationwide background check and **drug screen prior to employment.